Friday, February 17, 2012

My New Washboard ABS!!



I know what you're already thinking. OMG Jim, looks a LOT like Hugh Jackman…….. 

Frankly I think that goes without saying…

But what I'd like you to focus on here are the abs (and not what I am about to confess) You see the training with the TSK's is going great guns. At least it was. I climbed several "mountains" aka Long Reef golf course in the past few days but due to work commitments the training has taken a little bit of a backseat. 

The good thing is my new shorts work really well. They were all a part of the new clothing package that Julie and Alena splashed out on for my birthday. They are shorts, no pants, no shorts, no pants again….. They have a zip at the thigh so I can adjust them - and funnily enough they appear to have a duel purpose, hiking shorts one minute, appropriate attire for underneath my motorcycle gear the next!!! 

One other piece of great news is that I have been carb loading. I've heard that's great for you when you're training…… I'm not sure if chips and eating out each night (for work purposes of course) is what is meant by "carb loading", but hell, I'm giving it my all. 

So my abs and I are now thrilled to be pumped up and ready to tackle the weekend ahead. Only issue is that after a long arduous trek in the wilds of Collaroy I am ready for a nap by 2pm. I'm sure that's simply due to the long work hours and has nothing whatsoever to do with my fitness levels. 

I'm hoping that despite my likeness to Hugh, I don't get mobbed. I think I'll be OK.

https://shepherdcentreperuchallenge.gofundraise.com.au/page/HungerfordJ

No comments:

Post a Comment