Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dodging Llama spit ...




And not just with this!

In June as well as dodging llama spit, quite possibly floods and wondering if I should have laid off the chips a little bit more.

Yes its day one of my training! as you all may know by now I'm preparing to climb the Inca trail in Machu Picchu in June.

At first I thought I would just rock up there and walk it. When Julie couldn't stop laughing at me, I started to re think that plan and figured that perhaps my training should begin around now. So bear with me as I document the trials and tribulations of my "training" with you all. Because I seriously don't want to be the one left at the end of the pack everyday……..

https://shepherdcentreperuchallenge.gofundraise.com.au/page/HungerfordJ

No comments:

Post a Comment