Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm off, I'm going, hopefully I'll be coming back ...

I'm now at the airport waiting to board. Thanks to the wonderful generosity of the fantastic supporters of The Shepherd Centre there is more than $29,000 going to help support children who are deaf or hearing impaired. Thank you everyone (including my gorgeous wife who sourced fantastic prizes for the trivia nights) - so so much! I'm now reflecting on the next fortnight and what it will be like - I'm sure incredibly interesting and rewarding, but one conversation with the doctor keeps coming back to me ... I was getting all my travel vaccinations and he asked if I wanted a rabies jab. I said no, that's fine, I planned to avoid all rabid dogs. He said don't worry they come up to you ... Mmmm how will I feel about this choice in a fortnight? Keep you posted ... Jim

1 comment:

  1. Relax and enjoy yourself. Very proud of the amount you have raised for the kids at TSC. xx

    ReplyDelete